Sign up for Nomity Navigator
On a mission to create a world where digital nomads and remote workers are empowered, connected, and inspired to embrace the limitless possibilities of a location-independent lifestyle.
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
Official Website and Apply Online: https://nomad.gov.ag/ui/
- 📆 Duration: Up to 2 years
- 💵 Visa Fee:
- Individuals: USD 1,500
- Couples: USD 2,000
- Families of 3+: USD 3,000
- ⏱️ Application processing: 4-6 weeks
- 💰 Income requirements: Evidence of an annual income of at least USD 50,000 and the capacity to support themselves and dependents.
- 🛂 Eligibility: Foreign nationals who are self-employed or employed by a company outside Antigua and Barbuda.
- 🏦 Taxes: Nomad Digital Residence Visa holders exempt from paying tax in Antigua and Barbuda for the first two years.
- 🧾 Background checks: Must provide evidence of a clean criminal record.
- 🏥 Health insurance: Travel health insurance is required.
Antigua and Barbuda's Nomad Digital Residence Visa
The Nomad Digital Residence (NDR) Program allows foreign nationals temporary residency in Antigua and Barbuda for up to two years. Previously, you had to invest in the country to get this type of long-stay visa. Now, individuals who are either self-employed or working remotely for companies not registered in Antigua can apply for the NDR Program.
Antigua is not just a picturesque Caribbean island; it's a hub for digital nomads seeking an island lifestyle. The program is one of the most affordable in the region and even offers the prospect of obtaining tax residency in the future. Antigua and Barbuda boast no income tax, making it an attractive long-term option for many.
The island offers a variety of affordable accommodations, from beachfront condos to secluded cottages across several stunning Caribbean islands.
Applying for the NDR program is straightforward via the country's official website. Required documents include passport photos, proof of medical insurance, police clearance, and evidence of financial sustainability.