1. What personal information do we collect?
Nomity OÜ collects the following personal information from website visitors:
- Full names
- Email addresses
- Payment information
We collect this personal information through Ghost forms, Convertkit, Formspree, and Stripe.
2. How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information when website visitors:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Purchase a product or service
- Contact us through our website
3. How do we use personal information?
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To send marketing emails
- To process payments
- To improve our website
- To contact website visitors
4. How do we share personal information?
We do not share personal information with third parties.
5. Website visitors' rights over their personal information
Website visitors have the right to:
- Request access to their personal information
- Request that their personal information be corrected
- Request that their personal information be deleted
- Request that their personal information be restricted from processing
To exercise these rights, website visitors can contact Nomity OÜ through our website: https://blog.nomity.com/contact/.
6. Contact information for the data protection officer
The data protection officer for Nomity OÜ is Matt Hallowes. You can contact him through our website: https://blog.nomity.com/contact/.
8. Contact us